Angels on Call is currently looking for a Field Service Coordinator for the Reading Office. Desired candidate must be an LPN or MA, willing and able to do PPDs, as well as Bilingual in Spanish.
Field Service Coordinator Position Overview
Coordination and management of all caregiver training.
These duties include Identifying and assessing future and current training needs through job analysis.
Preparing an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs or expectations, tailor programs as necessary.
Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness and resolve any specific problems.
Field Service Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
* Minimum age requirement of 18.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
College degree preferred. * Minimum 1 year of management experience.
Healthcare experience preferred. * Unencumbered Registered Nurse License or Practical Nurse License in the state of PA is preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills. * Proficient PC skills.
Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred.
* Professional telephone étiquette.
* Ability to be organized when working outside the office.
* Interpersonal skills that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and effective communication.
10. Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
11. Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
12. Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Angels on Call requirements and is in good working order.
13. Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
14. Satisfactory criminal background check.
15. Health screening in accordance with state law requirements.
16. Excellent observation and communication skills.
17. Able to prioritize multiple competing demands of time and attention.
18. Promotes teamwork and is able to redirect “we” vs. “they” attitudes/statements.
19. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
20. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
* Work within the scope of the position, in coordination with the Angels on Call leadership team, to meet the needs of clients, families and professional colleagues.
* The Field Service Coordinator will be expected to fill shifts as needed and within reason.
* The Field Service Coordinator will be expected to complete all caregiver evaluations.
* Oversee/Train/retrain the caregiving staff in the office and/or client’s home, as well as introduce the caregiving staff to new clients and equipment.
* The Field Service Coordinator will work closely with the management team to facilitate communication and efficiency within their operational domain.
* Ensure that job related injuries are reported to Operations Manager, Human Resources and other appropriate parties in a timely manner.
* Immediately report employee complaints of harassment, discrimination or violence to Operations Manager and Human Resources.
* Confirmation calls to new and existing clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
* Reports changes in client physical or mental status to service coordinators and Operations Manager.
* Assists the leadership team during audits and/or special projects.
* Maintain accurate client and employee information in a secure environment.
* Conduct in-services for employees on multiple topics.
* Participation in the afterhours on-call rotation as assigned is required.
* Familiar with state legal and regulatory compliance requirements, as it relates to home health care.
* Must work cooperatively with intake. * Complete and/or ensure on-site performance evaluations on a timely basis.
* Performing care in emergency situations or when shifts need coverage.
* Mediating concerns with clients and family members.
* Prepare reports on activities as required.
* Participate in staff meetings, department meetings, team meetings, briefings, in-services, committees and other related activities as needed.
* Business travel as necessary. * Regular attendance is to be maintained.
* Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with Angels on Call policy is expected.
* Interact with all staff in a positive and motivational fashion supporting the Company’s mission.
* Conduct all business activities in a professional, confidential and ethical manner.
* Create and maintain a professional atmosphere that is also a fun place to work.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
The incumbents will be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Location/Region: Reading, PA (19602)