Help lead glazier while installing metal and glass on commercial jobs by holding, supporting, and carrying materials and tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow instructions and safety procedures on the job site.
- Will assist lead man on site to carry, hold, and install metal framing and glass per specs. Does not need to be able to read plans.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years general labor, preferably in construction industry
- Good communication skills, both listening and speaking
- Good analytical abilities and sound judgment
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods. Must be able to stand, bend at waist, or kneel for periods.
- Must have visual, verbal, and auditory acuity
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must have valid driver’s license for DMV check
About this company
All Things Glass since 1978: If you have a need for glass for your home, vehicle, or office, Independent Glass is your one stop shop. Independent Glass features experienced, certified installers, a wide selection of products and services, and an uncompromising commitment to service excellence.