Hirschfeld is one of the largest fully integrated fabricators of highly engineered structural steel components in North America. Fabricating more than 100,000 tons of steel annually, Hirschfeld serves a wide range of end markets including transportation infrastructure, industrial development, commercial construction and power generation. With eleven facilities providing a national presence and an industry-leading footprint, the Company is a major participant in the expansion and redevelopment of the U.S. transportation and energy infrastructure systems, for both government-funded and private enterprises.
- Entry Level Openings
- Heavy Industrial Environment
- Candidates will be trained in machine operation
- Experienced in MIG (FCAW,GMAW) and Stick Welding (SMAW)
- Must have 2+ years Structural Steel Welding Experience
- Ability to Read Blueprint/Shop drawings Required
- Must be able to pass welding test
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety, quality, and exceptional attendance
Pre-Employment and Renadon Drug Screens Administered.
About this company
Hirschfeld’s mission is to create meaningful value for all of our stakeholders, including our customers, employees, employee families, shareholders, alliance partners, vendors and for the communities in which we work and live.
Our employees will continually strive to manufacture products in each of our facilities which meet or exceed customer expectations, and to deliver these products with pride in our workmanship in a timely manner. Hirschfeld will treat all of its employees with dignity and respect, and will provide a safe working environment.
Hirschfeld will also strive to, and will look forward to, strengthening and building upon our relationships with all of our stakeholders in an environment of trust and integrity. We recognize that this is the key to Hirschfeld’s long term success.